- Episode #46 – Mutual Election Meddling & Anthropogenic Emissions
- Episode #45 – Multiverses, Unlawful Trump, Oxytocin Misters, Emotional Posey, Kimmel’s Emotional Message, and Stringy Speculation
- Episode #44 – String Theory and Changing the Fabric of Reality
- Episode #43 – Are you Entitled to Health-care? We’ve Got you Covered!
- Episode #42 – It’s a Beautiful Day for Baseball, Let’s Play Two!
Jared C. Balogh on Episode #45 – Multiverse… Episode #41 –… on Episode #40 – Talking Ba… Episode #24: Gorilla… on Episode #23 – Bill Nye t… 9C on Episode #6 – The Miserab…
Monthly Archives: October 2016
https://ia601505.us.archive.org/20/items/Episode33_201707/Episode%2033.mp3 In the cautionary mortal words of Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm, “Trick or treat, bang bang!” Our first anniversary show, and thirty-third episode, is stuffed with mind-watering treats to ward off evil spirits (in case they’re listening) and … Continue reading
https://ia601506.us.archive.org/28/items/Episode32.TrumpTheImmoralRacistMorallyJustSelfDriveCars101316/Episode%2032.mp3 Despite temporarily existing in three distinct far away galaxies, Alberotle, Steveocrates and Paulato manage to produce episode 32 with the aid of state of the art deep space communications equipment. In this pulmonary artery-grabbing episode ASP discuss the recent “devastating loss” of … Continue reading
https://ia601503.us.archive.org/10/items/Episode31.VinScullyTheTrumpSniffs92916/Episode%2031.mp3 In honor of his career of 67 years of baseball, Alberotle (aka Albeppo), Steveocrates and Paulato pay homage to Vincent Edward “Vin” Scully, one of baseball’s greatest, respectable sportscasters in America. In episode 31 you’ll have the rare opportunity … Continue reading