- Episode #46 – Mutual Election Meddling & Anthropogenic Emissions
- Episode #45 – Multiverses, Unlawful Trump, Oxytocin Misters, Emotional Posey, Kimmel’s Emotional Message, and Stringy Speculation
- Episode #44 – String Theory and Changing the Fabric of Reality
- Episode #43 – Are you Entitled to Health-care? We’ve Got you Covered!
- Episode #42 – It’s a Beautiful Day for Baseball, Let’s Play Two!
Jared C. Balogh on Episode #45 – Multiverse… Episode #41 –… on Episode #40 – Talking Ba… Episode #24: Gorilla… on Episode #23 – Bill Nye t… 9C on Episode #6 – The Miserab…
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Aristotle and Socrates? You better believe it. They get their Greek on and discuss a variety of citrusy topics, unfortunately, without Plato’s wit. A & S nonetheless answer a deeply probing question about the timing of dark matter raised by … Continue reading
What does coughing, barking and the allegedly new 9th planet have in common? Absolutely nothing except that we talk about this stuff in our latest (17th) episode. We stuff-cuss Hillary Clinton’s bizarre dog impression and her seriously suspicious well-timed bout of … Continue reading
https://ia801500.us.archive.org/30/items/Episode16.Boomshakalaka21316/Episode%2016.mp3 Black Panthers, black oil, and bumping black holes are some of the corpulent topics that ASP chew on for episode numero sixteen. Listen to the dazzling audio clips of the gravitational waves that were recently discovered and recorded by “wild-eyed” … Continue reading
https://ia601504.us.archive.org/28/items/Episode15.PleaseClapZika2616/Episode%2015.mp3 Disclaimer: This episode may most likely cause irritable mind syndrome. Oh, and a lot of expletives are exclaimed by yours truly. It was the caffeine. Listen at your own discretion. With that said… ASP have been severely bitten by an … Continue reading