On Thursday April 18, 2019 Robert Mueller’s report on alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to overthrow the 2016 US presidential election was released to the public. The result? Not a single American was charged with collusion, coordination or conspiracy with Russia. What, then, was the substantial evidence (if any) that served as the catalyst to embark on a two-year, $25 million inquiry on alleged conspiratorial ties with the Russian government? The Alberotle Report, which consists of four parts, critically addresses this important question maintaining that the Trump-Russia investigation is without sound justification and driven instead by political corruption.
In part one of this special four-part series Alberotle reviews and critically evaluates the conclusions of Mueller’s report focusing on the alleged obstruction of justice against President Donald Trump, followed by an examination of genuine cases of obstruction in regards to (1) the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of top-secret government information on her private and unsecure email server while she was secretary of state, and (2) the Democratic National Committee’s refusal to allow the FBI to examine their allegedly “hacked” computer servers by Russian officials. It is important to note that the Clinton email scandal is connected to the Trump-Russia scandal in that the false allegations concerning the latter was a cover-up of the former, a diversion tactic to draw attention away from the gravity of real crimes committed.
If you enjoy listening to our shows, please consider supporting ASP Stuff Radio so we can continue making stuff for your listening pleasure!
Epidemic Sound: Cody High “Contemporary Confusion”, Christian Andersen “Beating Soundscapes 1”, Daniel Kadawatha “Beyond the Veil”, Trevor Kowalski “Nocturne”, Gunnar Johnsen “Danger For A Living 3”, Gunnar Johnsen “Under The Surface 16”, Zombie Raiders “Wave Saver”
Wayne Jones “Under Cover”
The Peoples Republic of Europe “The Temple”
“Envision” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com), Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Music: “Attempt 6” by Jared C. Balogh
From the Free Music Archive
Attribution CC BY
- Dan Bongino: Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump
- Jeff Carlson: https://www.theepochtimes.com/spygate-the-true-story-of-collusion_2684629.html?fbclid=IwAR1y0LtUrDOxt8cIQWecnENObNeXg7J0nhYQzihJJM88ozLLw1VIkljZPPE
- Glenn Greenwald: https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/
- Andrew C. McCarthy: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/mueller-investigation-obstruction-ig-report-should-end/
- The Jimmy Dore Show featuring Aaron Mate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS0AlApiWLs&t=2000s
- Robert Mueller’s Report: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf